Monday 24 May 2010

GOD'S GRACE - MY REAL EXPERIENCE

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,


Today, I just shared with another new Christian friend, Mr. Ho, I met yesterday. In our conversation, somehow we spoke about my still born child case which happened more than a decade ago. As a result, I took a legal suit against the private hospital, doctors and everyone involved in that incident, which I filed in two years later after I gathered all the correspondence and reports from them.

However, due to numerous reasons, such as misplaced files - according to my lawyer and the case was delayed for nearly a decade. I patiently waited and in the years I completed my legal studies. One day before the hearing date, I received a shock reply from my lawyer, who withdrew from representing my wife. I was at loss and pray to God. He came to rescue me and related the whole incident on how His son, who is innocent but yet prosecuted by human beings- His own creation. He showed me how He exercised His Grace through the whole incident which made me truly apprehensive. He, being Sovereign and Mighty God yet do not exercise His authority to kill those people, who prosecuted His Son- Jesus Christ, when He has justification to do so. But He decided otherwise.

Second point is that He revealed to me that if He opted to destroy all these people, He is no better than human beings, who will normally behave in this manner. In my child's case, I was the key witness at the whole scene from 6:00pm till the early morning of the following day. During that day, so many unbearable mistakes were made by the hospital staff, who even over-ruled my suggestion of requesting to inform the gynaecologist much earlier. As a result of such delay, my child was dead 10-20 minutes before birth, which left a vertical scar of more than 6 inches at her stomach. They all expressed their condolence to me and assured me that they have done every possible means and their best to save my child, which I totally can't accept. I disagree with their explanation. Sorry for me to say so, but I have to tell you the truth and my real feeling at that time.

Lots of inconsistency were found in the written reports I received from the gynaecologist, the expert's opinion and the domestic enquiry committee which made me doubtful of these reports. However, God's grace that I received made me withdraw the case.

Today, we share with you the real experience that illustrate how powerful is His grace that changed me so much. It was better to surrender this heavy burden to His shoulders, who will deliver justice accordingly. Prior to this, I must confess that I was very emotional and full of anger when I touched on this incident. I have to admit that partially it is my fault for suggesting this so called "better equipped" private hospital which I believed in, but turned out to totally different in our experience.

The lengthy time taken in locating the machine is obviously a negligent act in view of my wife pregnancy situation, even normal people can sense that urgency. However, the senior mid wife, which I cannot understand at all thoughts otherwise without assigning any reason. At the day of discharge, they dispensed the wrong medicine to my wife, which they explained that the medicine is only vitamins. Luckily, another patient's husband discovered the mistake and informed me to rectify the error. This has been furnished in one of their written explanation. To me, what is the point of consulting a doctor, and not taking the medicine the doctor prescribed. The more I think about it - they really insulted me in every aspect. However, God's grace again came into the picture. He requested me to forgive them for their foolishness.

He further convinced me that He is in control of everything. He who gives life to every creation has every right to call them back at anytime for His purpose - meant for good. Just trust Him and continuously walk by faith, and not by sight. now, this event does not hurt me any longer.

The above incident turned out to be an excellent illustration to me as how powerful is God's grace and I write to share with you the way God has touched me in this connection.

So, do not use any unfortunate event as an excuse to abandon Him, but submit to him more so that He can reveal the truth to you. The same way He has been taken through.

Your Chief Servant,

James Oh

Founder and Group CEO

Skype me at james.oh18
http://liftyouup.blogspot.com

1 comment: