Wednesday 14 April 2010

ANOTHER TESTIMONY WITH MY FRIEND

Dear Loving Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Grace and peace to you.

Thank God, for His grace that I step forward to share with you another miracle, in the hope of glorifying Him. I know that all this is His work and I am made use of as one of His vessels.

That night, I was invited by one of my young Christian friends to join his bible study group at his newly found church, Kelana Jaya. After our bible study class, we were heading to our cars to depart from the place. After I entered my car, I was struggling very hard to unlock my steering lock, StopLock - British Police model, but to no avail. It was very kind of my young Christian friend, who turned his car back to investigate what had happened to me. Once he saw what had happened, he came in to assist me to unlock it, but also to no avail. All of the sudden, the phrase of John 16:24 that says "until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." struck my mind. I then proposed to pray about it. The moment I finished the statement, he cried out "done." Both of us instantly thank Lord for His good work. We then shared this incident with our other Christian friends in the following bible study session. It touched them. Thank God for His wonderful blessings.

Hope to seeing you again,

God bless

James Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment